Something To Listen To

Saturday, February 5, 2011

The Golden Scarf


This is a subject that I'm sure has been blogged to death already. The many fashion miracles that you can perform with a scarf.  As much as I Google it, I can't seem to find one definitive site on the miracle of the scarf.  I have a really long one, It's about 5.5 feet long and a little over 2 feet wide.  it cost me 7 dollars at Walmart. These are just some of my favorite ways to wear it as a top.  That's not all my miracle scarf is capable of though. I've worn it as a sarong, a headband, a head scarf on bad hair days, a belt, I wear it several ways as the scarf it was meant to be, and the list goes on. All I need are a few small accessories to make it completely new. Sometimes, not even that. Here are 5 ways I like to wear it as a top and just in case you think I'm pulling your leg, I added a pic of the scarf laid out in full, ^_^ and the only 2 accessories I used.

 Please excuse the mess. My roommate doesn't understand the concept of neatness and I can't for the life of me remember how to crop.
This is just your run of the mill button. Nothing really special.
 My favorite belt





No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog