Something To Listen To

Saturday, February 5, 2011

Being Crafty

So I've been cooped up in my room for weeks now, (by choice), and last night I decided that if I was going to spend so much time in my own company I might as well start doing crafts again.  Great decision.  I made one whole funky pendant/cute keychain and I started on a dress that I'm going to finish later.  I won't show the dress till it's done but I have a photo of the funky pendant/cute keychain.  I plan to make a lot more of crafts, They're really easy and really fun.  I'll upload the pics when I'm done and if anyone's interested just ask and I'll upload tutorials too.



Cute isn't it.  I'm a bit eclectic so I very well may wear it as a pendant, but I like it as a keychain too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog