Something To Listen To

Saturday, February 5, 2011

Design Frustrations

So I just spent a good two hours editing the design of the blog. I wanted a cleaner look and I wanted the information to be more easily accessible, (You can blame my Basic Web Design class for that).  The vast majority of my time was spent trying to get the picture in my header off. For the past hour I've been racking my brain trying to figure out how I got it on there in the first place.  Finally, I figured it out. All I had to do was click the edit link in the header part when designing the layout. The really horrible part though is that I clicked on the edit link in the header TWICE before and didn't notice the picture not ONCE. Definitely time to get my glasses changed.  
In other design news, I added a music gadget for you guys. I thought it would be nice to share some of the stuff I listen to with you guys. So while I was trying to figure out the whole header thing I was also finding and uploading music to this music player gadget that I found on quicksnack.com. I finished the whole damn thing, (It took me an hour), only to find out that it'll only play 5 minute of the first 5 songs. So now I'm wondering what the hell I did all that for. Give me time though and I WILL find a way to play the whole playlist.
That is All. :-D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog